William Allen FIEA Art Blog
Pages
2D Art
3D Art
Animation
TechArt
Common
Portfolio
Research
Resources
About Me
Thursday, October 31, 2024
Week 10 - D Stage
For this submission I focused on sculpting and retopologizing the character's hands. I also did a few simple modular pipe assets for the environment.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Portfolio 3 Week 3
Marvelous Designer Research Project
This research project will cover the my workflow of designing clothes in Marvelous Designer, bringing the model into Zbrush for sculpting, t...
Artist Statement
Art has always been a straightforward process for me. I think of something cool, and I make it. There is no need for overcomplicated ph...
Physical Fabrication Projects
One Sticker Set created using the Cricut machine (The artwork must be original; it can be 2D, 3D, or a hybrid.) One T-Shirt Design (Fina...
No comments:
Post a Comment